Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Holy wee

Today at lunch, we were pondering about some statistic from Thames Water that says that the water you drink from the tap has passed through at least six human bodies before arriving at your glass. This led me to think about that calculation that concludes that at any given moment you are probably breathing the same air that Julius Caesar has breathed at his time. Of course somebody else has though of the analogy I'm going to make as well, I'm not that original and the internet has just proven that to me, but we went to a distinct conclusion. Now if you are following me, that also means that whenever you drink water (or any beverage that includes terrestrial water in it), you are also imbibing the water that, how can I say, has passed through Jesus Christ! Hallelujah brother!

No comments: