Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Killer Blondes

Danger! Gefahr! Perigo! Peligro! Pericolo!

Last night I have come to a weird realization about blonde women in television and that is that they seem to have a remarkable tendency for being killers, and in the examples I cite, even serial killers. As my geekiness may imply, I am a fan of science fiction cinematography and television, and hence, my examples all stem from this type of source. My first example, for those who are familiar with Battlestar Galactica, is Number Six (the lady on the left), a cybernetic femme fatale responsible for the near annihilation of the human race. The other one, from the more recent Heroes series is Niki/Jessica, a split personality type, which rips men's hearts apart (quite literally). Given this amount of reinforcement learning from these examples, I am more than happy with the more harmless brunettes, and give a word of advice to my fellows, if you happen to have the opportunity of a casual encounter with one such type, watch your back!

No comments: