Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Random reverie - Or memories from a long gone past

I know that this is not at all me, but I was just listening to this song from the Counting Crows and (I'm sounding cheesy as hell, I admit) it just brought me some kind realization from my past moronic behaviour with regards to loving or at least my missconceptions about it. Just this little bit.

And I said mama, mama, mama, why am I so alone
I can't go outside
I'm scared I might not make it home
I'm alive, I'm alive
But I'm sinking in
If there's anyone at home at your place, darling
Why don't you invite me in?
Don't try to bleed me
I've been there before
And I deserve a little more

(Chorus)
I belong in the service of the Queen
I belong anywhere but in between
She's been lying and I've been sinking
And I am the Rain King


Now sue me, or at least call me a moron, cheesy writer and whatnot, whatever.

No comments: