Thursday, February 21, 2008

Big Brother Birthday

 

Today is my brother's birthday, which gives me an excuse to post links to the pictures of a recent road trip we made through Europe, starting in Paris, to Brussels, Waterloo, Köln, Berlin (Berlin nie wieder?) and back to Paris. Altough the rythm was frantic, it was an interesting experience and reminded me of my first road foray into south Germany, some years ago. The picture in this post is from when we got back from the continent and went to the Imperial War Museum in Duxford. Duxford is a hard place to reach when you have no automobile around here, so we had to rush through it, but still it yielded us some nice photographic material, and nice close looks into some pretty cool technology. Altough he did not want to stick around sunny England for this occasion (I can totally understand), it was nice to have him here for a while.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: