Sunday, November 25, 2007

New Camera

 


Yesterday I picked up my new camera, a birthday gift from my brother, after a perilous trek to the confines of south London, as seen below. Adventures apart, I am now discovering the awesome new features of my Panasonic DMC-TZ3, though most of the non-obvious ones are probably going to be used just for the first month in which I play around with the camera. In any case, this one has a much larger resolution than my previous Canon Powershot A80 (with which most of my previous pictures were taken), and significantly better optics, with more than three times the optical zoom capacity. It also takes wide angled pictures, like the one shown in this post. Later I took some time to go out to Ruskin Park to take more pictures, the weather at least was nice (for London, that is).


View Larger Map
Posted by Picasa

No comments: