Monday, November 19, 2007

Versailles



I am blogging this with a week of delay, since it took me some time to figure out interesting (or not thoroughly idiotic) captions for my Picasa Web Album. Nevertheless, on the week of one of the most important days for the history of mankind, I decided to celebrate the event by visiting Paris with my girl. Unlike my previous visits, this one allowed me to visit the Palace of Versailles. Up until this point I never thought it would be such a great experience, after all, how big can a palace be? But I must tell that this one gives an interesting meaning to the term majestic. This picture, though in very poor lighting, is just a part of the Hall of Mirrors, which is a huge room with an awesome view to the huge gardens (a fraction of the original gardens) outside.



All in all, a very pleasant experience, and I have seen but a fraction of the entire palace grounds.

1 comment:

Anayhale said...

Je l'ai apprécié beaucoup aussi, il n'y a pas il doute que c'était un jour très spécial pour nous deux ;0)